Detentie centrum Zeist

• kash_maakash@yahoo.com

i was there for 3 weeks, netherland is very bad country in the world,thy behave very bad in detentie centrum,the doctor who working for IND they are all evelz and specailly the DTV organisation, they talk too muh rubbishh,no oxigen in room,how many peoples who are tetentie in detenie centrum ,half of them got breathing problem ,my one friend lost i lift site lung because of very low oxign,and i am also have problem with short breathing,doctor told me in REDCROSS that i have peep n my lung, this all because of detentie,and last thing thy take me to court they then thy leave me frreee ,and the funny thing is i was not unlegall thy catch me in camp where we all asiel zoeker stamp every week,thy pay me also some money for thoese days which i pass in that hell ,i don,t need money i wish to put that man also in that detentie centrum ,who make me sick like short breathingg,,,

• bugra

wat is julie juiste adress k moet morgen daar zijn

• Joep

ff googelen op detentiecentrum Zeist

• britt

Beste, graag zou ik weten hoe het bezoek geregeld word in deze coronatijd en welke uren dit plaats vind? MVG Britt bohnen